SHRINKING OCEANS AND CUTTING RED TAPE IN THE PURSUIT OF THE AMERICAN DREAM
We've Moved! My new office address is 9407 NE Vancouver Mall Dr, Suite 207, Vancouver, WA 98662. The office is a white building behind the Shell Gas Station on the corner of Vancouver Mall Dr and Fourth Plain.
Are you interested in filing for deferred action? Fill out our eligibility questionnaire and we'll set up a consultation with you.
- Need an attorney that’s got your back?
- Need an attorney that is actually nice and not a money grubbing jerk?
- Need an attorney to break down legalese so that you can actually understand it?
- Need an attorney that will advocate for you, negotiate for you, and get down there in the trenches and fight for you?
- Need an attorney to stand by your side when you’re dealing with something that, quite frankly, intimidates you and you don’t quite understand?
THEN I’M YOUR GAL!
So you’ve been doing your research, trying to find the right lawyer for you . You have a problem that you want to have solved yesterday. You know that there are lots of lawyers out there, but want to know if one will actually be able to help you, and won’t just run up legal fees and then leave you high and dry. What you need to do is call me up to schedule a consultation so that you can:
- Identify your goals
- Know your options
- Know the processes involved with those options
- Learn of any risks
- Find out how my fees and the government fees
- Set short term and long term goals.
Don’t know where to start? CALL ME! - (360) 836-0974
- Have you been living in this country most of your life, but you aren’t a legal resident yet? Call Me!
- Is your spouse/fiance/family member in another country and you miss them terribly and don’t want to be separated from them for another minute? Call Me!
- Do you want to plant down your roots for good and become a United States citizen? Call Me!
- Do you want to find an immigration lawyer that offers decent prices and allows for payment plans? Call Me!
When someone is feeling overwhelmed, confused and helpless, I want them to come to my law firm and feel hopeful and encouraged because I believe in providing immigration legal services at are fair price, and without attitude. I want people to leave my office feeling optimistic.
I provide immigration legal services for clients needing help with: deferred action applications, fiance visas, spouse visas, naturalization, removal of temporary conditions on green cards, U visas, asylum, adjustment of status, and more.
Give me a call or send me an email and we’ll get started on setting up a consultation so that you can gain some clarity and figure out a clear approach in reaching your immigration goals.